Boost your conversion with the WooCommerce PAYMILL extension!
PAYMILL is your one-stop solution for online payments. It allows you to accept payments in 100 currencies directly on your WooCommerce store. Your customers can now pay using all major credit and debit cards. The PAYMILL gateway is designed to help you increase conversion by keeping your customers inside your store and not redirecting them to an external website.
Thanks to PAYMILLs transparent pricing you have full control over your payment related costs. There are no setup fees, monthly fees or other hidden costs. Simply start accepting payments at only 2,95% 0,28 per successful transaction, and receive your payments on a weekly basis.
PAYMILL Key Features
- All major credit and debit cards are supported (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, UnionPay, JCB,)
- Accept online payments from around the world in over 100 currencies
- No set-up, merchant account or monthly fees
- Only pay per transaction with standard pricing at 2.95% 0,28 (incl. banking fees)
- Keep your customers in your store no redirects or iFrames
- Fraud protection to keep you and your customers safe
- Your payments secured with Level 1 PCI compliance
- Fast-checkout that allows your customers to save their payment details
- Top-notch support from the PAYMILL Team in Munich
- You will require a fully activated PAYMILL account to use this gateway. You can find more details at www.PAYMILL.com. We recommend the use of an SSL certificate, although customers card details are not passed to your site, but are transferred securely from the customer to PAYMILL see Do I need SSL encryption to use Paymill?
- PAYMILL can accept payments in a number of countries, and currencies. You should ensure that the service is available in your country and chosen currency.
- The gateway only supports single payments at this time subscriptions are not supported
Get Started with PAYMILL
Add PAYMILL to your WooCommerce site today.
2. Install the PAYMILL extension on your site. View installation documentation
3. Enable PAYMILL.
Only 4 steps are missing to your first transaction:
1. Register for free with your e-mail address to start testing paymill (no real transactions)
2. Make sure your website is ready for the PAYMILL activation process by consulting our ComplianceGuide. Fill out the activation form afterwards. You will then receive your contract.
3. Follow the instructions indicated on the first page of the contract PDF. Sign the contract and send it to us with the additionally required documents (e.g. Passport copy, Company registration)
4. Once your account has been activated, insert your API live-keys, and you are good to go!
WooCommerce Paymill Payments Gateway Intergration