Send WooCommerce order and customer data to 230 third party web services using a single plugin and a Zapier account!
A simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230 third party web services, including Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
- Email & SMS: Send notifications when payment issues occur or order status changes (e.g. Twilio, Gmail)
- CRM: Add leads/contacts and notes to your CRM (e.g Highrise, Salesforce)
- Accounting: Create invoices and contacts in your accounting system (e.g. Xero)
- Mailing List: Update your mailing list (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, AWeber or SendGrid)
- Spreadsheets: Add orders to a shared spreadsheet or CSV file (Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Contacts: Add customer details to your address book (Google Contacts)
- Help Desk: Add a ticket to your help desk system (e.g. Zendesk or Desk.com)
- Send WooCommerce order and customer data to Zapier which supports hundreds of third party web services!
- 35 Zap templates to help get you started!
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
- Robust: data is sent to Zapier asynchronously, with automatic retry mechanisms built in
- Full support for simple and variable products
- Supports the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor extension, allowing you to use your custom WooCommerce checkout fields in your Zaps!
- Supports the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension
- Help reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders. Particularly useful with PayPal.
- Includes WordPress filters so that other WordPress plugins can override or customize the WooCommerce data that is sent to Zapier
Available Triggers (Events)
Send your WooCommerce customer and/or order data to Zapier when any of the following events occur:
- New OrderWhen a WooCommerce order is paid for (order changes status to Processing).
- New CustomerIf a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
- New Order Status ChangeWhenever a WooCommerce order changes status.
This extension does not implement any Actions at this stage (Actions receive data from Zapier).
- WooCommerce 2.0.12 or later
- a Zapier account
- WordPress 3.5 or later
- a working WordPress cron